Montag, März 06, 2006

Yep, It's Been Slow...


Sorry, been busy wth follow up rating after the forecast.

Not that there hasn't been a lot going on. There is.

But the Europeans continue not merely hiding their head in the sand, but marvel at how great the view is and congratulate themselves on being so clever in finding it.

Like I've already said: we're being lied to. But for the nattering nabobs of negativism, lies only count if they are uttered in the White House. For these hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history  - damn but Safire could turn a phrase.


And I couldn't care less about the Oscars. Kids forgot to program them, which is fine with me. Means I can watch TV this evening with the SchizoidWife instead of withdrawing into the shell of my study.

Blogging will continue its regularly scheduled appearance when I get sufficiently worked up about something. That's what it's here for...


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

so what if Iran wants to embarass the u.s. by initiating the oil bourse? Mother fuckers need to be embarassed, because u.s. government is embarassing me.

m