Mittwoch, Februar 20, 2008

Marry Him...

I ran across this, which basically talks about how aging is affecting career women who find that they do want a family and children. It's by Mary Gottlieb, titled "Marry Him": very good read.

I've been married 18 years now, on 4 Aug it'll be 19 years.

When my wife and I were first going out, one of our conversations touched on what Mary has written. My wife basically asked "Why give up all the women in the world for me?" My answer - the only right one - was "Why give you up for all the women in the world?".

That's all. There is nothing more to say.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi, a comma is missing in your profile summary at the right down corner of every page! "married, with children"

John F. Opie hat gesagt…

Hi -

Guess you've never seen the American TV show of the same name: Married With Children.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092400/

No comma there. Who am I to argue?

:-)